Motorcycle flasher ASIC
The LD1150 is a dedicated chip for flash controllers for battery motorcycle. Only a 47uF capacitor is required to form a complete flash controller circuit, which greatly reduces the cost of the solution, improves production efficiency, reduces product failure rate, and improves product quality.
The chip is compatible with the existing line serial connection design, and only needs to be connected in series on the power supply line of the cornering lamp to realize the flash control function, and the application is convenient. The system cost is reduced; the chip has a built-in fixed frequency oscillator, and has perfect temperature compensation and voltage compensation to ensure that the system maintains accurate flicker frequency (85 Hz) in different application environments and works evenly and stably. The overall performance of the flash controller system can be improved compared to the common discrete component solutions.
The chip has multiple protection mechanisms built in to prevent damage to the flash controller and related power supply lines on the battery car in some abnormal applications, and to automatically solve the protection after the application returns to normal. Improve the reliability of the flash controller itself, and reduce the probability of vehicle repair.
Tubed, Reeled, Pb-free
Features Ordering Information
- Internal integrated clock circuit, flicker frequency is stable at 85Hz
- Cycle-by-cycle load short-circuit current limiting protection
- Cycle-by-cycle chip thermal shutdown protection
- Self-recovery after protection
- Only one capacitor of not less than 47uF is needed in the periphery
- Chip DC withstand voltage up to 40V, improving system reliability
- Compatible with existing flash controller two-wire interface design
B No.23, Chunsan Road Dandong Liaoning China 86-415-6161121